SACRED SUN AGM Battery SP12-200A
The rechargeable 12V 200A AGM batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid
electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the
battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one way
valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.
This SACRED SUN SP12-200A (12V 200Ah) AGM battery features valve regulated sealed lead acid technology for maintenance free operation. SACRED SUN SP12-200A batteries are designed for general purpose applications with up to 10 years life in standby operation.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.