Use this 12V/2A battery charger PCB to charge any 12V battery, either from a small solar panel or AC/DC transformer.
With a charge current of 2A you could use a 10W, 20W or even 50W solar panel to charge your battery bank. The 2A charge PCB has a charge limit of 13.8v. This is considered a “constant float charge cycle” and keeps the battery “topped up” for as long as it’s connected to the battery.
This 12V/2A charge PC board have many different uses, like:
- Building a small 12V UPS for 12V appliances like internet routers or CCTV cameras
- Charging an electric gate / garage motor battery from solar
- Charging an electric fence battery from solar / alternative energy
- Charging alarm batteries from solar / alternative energy
- Keeping a boat battery topped up with a small solar panel
- Used for experiments in class / at home