R650.00 incl. VAT
The Cinco 80W 36 Cell Poly Solar Panel Off-Grid is great for smaller applications like alarms and gate motors
A solar panel, simply put is a collection of solar cells. They work together to supply electricity for various uses. The Solar panel is designed to convert sun light into electricity. There are no harmful emissions from solar equipment and its operations are virtually noise free, which makes it environmentally superior to alternative forms of generating electricity. There are two main uses of solar power. The first is to directly charge batteries which in turn store the energy available. The second use is to feed directly into the grid. A combination of both is also a viable alternative where power from the mains is unpredictable.
This 80W Solar Panel is ideal for stand alone solar applications like gate motors, alarm systems, LED lights, radios and other portable applications. A single Cinco 80W Solar Panel can produce upto 350W electricity over a 6 hour period. Coupled with an MPPT charge controller and deep cycle or solar battery, you would be able to run 4x 10W LED or 12x 3W LED lights throughout the night. You can also power an electric gate, garage motor, alarm system or electric fence.
You can connect multiple Cinco 80W Solar Panels together, in series and parallel configurations, in order to produce move electricity. As an example, 4x 80w Cinco solar panels in series will give you 240W solar energy.
You can also use this 80W Solar Panel to charge fishing bait boat batteries and even run a laptop, provided you have a big enough battery and MPPT charge controller to harvest a lot of solar energy.
- High Module Conversion Efficiencies.
- Easy Installation and Handling for Various Applications.
- Mechanical Load Capability of up to 5400 Pa.
- Conforms with IEC 61215:2005, IEC 61730:2004, UL 1703 PV Standards
- ISO9001, OHSAS18001, ISO14001 Certified.
- Application Class A, Safety Class II, Fire Rating C
|Dimensions||680 × 760 × 20 m|
Solar Panel: Polycristaline
No of cells: 36 (4×9)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.56A
Open Circuit Volt (Voc): 22.3V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.76A
Warranty: 10 Year Product / 25 Year linear performance
Tolerance: +/- 3% power tolerance
Dimensions: 760 x 680 x 30 mm x 8Kg
Connectors: 1m cable with MC4 connectors
*Values at Standard Test Conditions STC (Air Mass AM1.5, Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature 25 degrees C)
- Glass : High Transmission, Low lron, Tempered Glass.
- Frame : Anodized Aluminum Alloy.
- Junction Box : IP65/IP67 rated, with bypass diodes.
- Temperature Coefficient of VOC : -0.5%/K
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc : 0.035%/K
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmax : -0.37M/K
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) : 48°C ±2°C
- Operating Temperature : -40°C ~ + 85°C
- Maximum System Voltage : 1000VDC (EU) / 600VDC (US)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating : 10A (EU) / 10A (US)