R2,640.00 incl. VAT
The Enersol 300W Solar Panel is powerful solar panel for high demand use.
The practical use of solar power for remote homes is gaining momentum. In the past people who wanted to live in remote areas had to pay a high price for power to be connected to their houses but with solar technology they can be virtually self-sufficient and as a bonus they have no worries about blackouts. Once in place, a solar panel is low-maintenance – making them ideal for remote or inaccessible locations, silent and in many cases, unobtrusive; the best place for a solar Module is in direct sunlight, away from any obstructions, and this is often out of sight on rooftops.
A solar panel, simply put is a collection of solar cells. They work together to supply electricity for various uses. The Solar panel is designed to convert sun light into electricity. There are no harmful emissions from solar equipment and its operations are virtually noise free, which makes it environmentally superior to alternative forms of generating electricity. There are two main uses of solar power. The first is to directly charge batteries which in turn store the energy available. The second use is to feed directly into the grid. A combination of both is also a viable alternative where power from the mains is unpredictable.
This 300W Solar Panel is ideal for stand alone solar applications, hybrid solar, grid-tied and off-grid solar solutions. A single Enersol 300W Solar Panel can produce upto 1800W electricity over a 6 hour period. Coupled with an MPPT charge controller and deep cycle or solar battery, you would be able to run 6x 10W LED, or 3x 20W LED flood lights throughout the night. Or 18x 5W LED light bulbs for 10 hours. Or you can power an electric gate or garage motor, alarm system or electric fence, TV, fridge, computers, etc.
You could also connect multiple Enersol 300W Solar Panels together, in series and parallel configurations, in order to produce move electricity. A common configuration for an average household of 4 people would be a 4Kw PV array, which will then consist of 16 300W Enersol Solar Panels, setup in 8 strings of 2 panels connected in series.
- High Module Conversion Efficiencies.
- Easy Installation and Handling for Various Applications.
- Mechanical Load Capability of up to 5400 Pa.
- Conforms with IEC 61215:2005, IEC 61730:2004, UL 1703 PV Standards
- ISO9001, OHSAS18001, ISO14001 Certified.
- Application Class A, Safety Class II, Fire Rating C
|Dimensions||1956 × 100 × 50 m|
Solar Panel: Polycristaline
No of cells: 72 (6×12)
Max Volt: 30.4V
Max Current: 8.20A
Open Circuit Volt (Voc): 36.6V
Short Circuit Current: 8.69A
Warranty: 10 Year Product / 25 Year linear performance
Tolerance: 0/ +5Wp positive tolerance
Dimensions: 1956 x 992 x 40 mm x 29Kg
Connectors: 1m cable with MC4 connectors
*Values at Standard Test Conditions STC (Air Mass AM1.5, Irradiance 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature 25 degrees C)
- Glass : High Transmission, Low lron, Tempered Glass.
- Frame : Anodized Aluminum Alloy.
- Junction Box : IP65/IP67 rated, with bypass diodes.
- Dimensions : 1956 x 992 x 40 mm
- Output Cable : 4 mm2 (EU)/12 AWG (US), 1000 mm
- Weight : 29 Kg
- Temperature Coefficient of VOC : -0.5%/K
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc : 0.035%/K
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmax : -0.37M/K
- Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) : 48°C ±2°C
- Operating Temperature : -40°C ~ + 85°C
- Maximum System Voltage : 1000VDC (EU) / 600VDC (US)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating : 20A (EU) / 20A (US)