R4,980.00 incl. VAT
Out of stock
Vision Fully-Sealed Deep Cycle Battery 12-200Ah 6FM200P-X (10hr)
The rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The dilute sulfuric acid
electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates and thus immobilized. Should the
battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one way
valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.
This Vision 6FM200P-X battery features valve regulated sealed lead acid technology for maintenance free operation. Vision 6FM200P-X batteries are designed for general purpose applications with up to 10 years life in standby operation.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
- UL-recognized component.
- Can be mounted in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
|Dimensions||545 × 250 × 260 m|